Monday, February 16, 2009

Shhh!

I'm on a conference call for school. It's one hour every week; the longest hour of every week. I put the call on mute and try to do other things, but I have to keep listening just in case I'm asked a question. Basically, I just sit here and let my mind wander for an hour. I guess I should take it a little easier on my students when they are spacing out while I'm talking.

The things that went through my head during this call:

1. I want a tattoo that says, "your name" so I can tell people I got "your name" tattooed on my arm.

2. I need new jeans. Why do all my jeans end up being the same shade of blue after a few months?

3. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of making a flying submarine because no one would ever think to look in the sky for a submarine.

4. Found something new in Romans today, well not new, just something I missed the last 40 times I read the book.

5. Why won't this call end?

6. Battery died on phone, back up phone does not have mute. Shhhh!

7. I'm going to take a CPR class soon. I wonder if there is a special bag for the dummy. What does it look like to the x-ray technician at the airport when she goes through with it? I mean it has no arms or legs and is in her luggage. You'd probably have to call a supervisor. They may make her buy it a seat once they get it all straightened out, but then the people on the plane might think that she is very lonely and didn't want to fly by herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back...you have been missed!