Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another Week Down

Church went pretty well today. Here's the quick recap from this week:

1. My sermon still felt off today, not as bad as last week, but still off. A friend of mine that was visiting today said the message was just what he needed today, though, so I guess the lesson is that God still uses us even when we feel off.

2. Despite feeling off, I think a little of my passion is coming back for preaching. Maybe, my sermon was for me today too.

3. Jason went to Arizona this week to watch his Seahawks get beat. I'm really thankful that we have the ability to lose our worship leader for a Sunday and still have great music. I know of a lot of churches much bigger than us that are screwed whenever a couple members of their worship team go out of town.

4. Speaking of Bekah, her and Tyson have big news. Check out her blog for more details.

5. I got accepted to start a program to finish up getting my teaching credential. It will take me awhile to finish, but it feels good to be doing something that takes brain power again.

6. I bought a new printer, I think I'm going to pull an Office Space move on the old one. If you don't know what I mean, just go watch the movie.

7. My wife is hot.

8. I've lost my faith in the Kansas City Chiefs.

9. I'm hot.

10. I'm almost two months behind in my church reports.

11. I've got to get a sermon ready for next week then I get a week off.

12. I need to put together a bookcase.

13. I'm going to go watch TV now.

No comments: