Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

I don't believe in New Year Resolutions, I think they are for losers that want to change things about themselves that they never will. So I vow never to do them.

Here is my list of things I simply plan to do in the new year:

1. Lose 10 pounds - This would take me back down to my ideal weight. Not much to lose, but I really like eating.

2. Get school done - If I keep up this pace I'll be ready to student teach next January.

3. Read more - I need to start trying to find some good books to read, this year I mainly just reread old ones.

4. Updates - I need to update just about everything my blog, my myspace, the church website, etc.

5. Projects - I have about 20 things to do around the house. If I get to 2 by October I'll feel good about myself.

No comments: