Sunday, October 7, 2007

Top Five Romantic Movies Of All Time

Some men are afraid to show that they have a softer side, but not me. I'm so completely secure in my manhood that I'm totally comfortable letting my sensitive side show. Why just this afternoon I was thinking about poetry as I was fighting a man with one hand while using the other to tap a keg all while growing a beard. In order to give you an example of this I have composed a list of the most romantic movies of all time. Who says I don't like chick flicks?


1. The Empire Strikes Back -
Han knows Leia wants him. Leia knows she wants him. She tries to deny her feelings, but after seeing how awesome he is at flying through asteroid belts and escaping giant space slugs she can hide her true feelings no longer.


2. Braveheart - This guy loved his wife so much that he killed 3,000 Englishmen to avenge her death before hooking up with the queen of England for a one night stand.


3. Rocky - Rocky proved that if a girl won't talk to you, you should keep coming into her work everyday stalking her while telling her strange stories and dumb jokes until you can get her brother to trick her into going on a date with you. For said date, take her to an ice staking rink after hours and then pressure her to come back to your rundown apartment where you can strip down to a wife beater, take off her glasses and call her pretty. Do this and she yours for the rest of the movie and most of the sequels to follow.


4. Love Actually - Yeah...I just kinda like this one. Let's not talk about it.


5. 28 Days Later - True love is running around outside in the rain without any shirt or shoes on, trying to avoid being eaten by zombies, while taking on a platoon of solders set on rape, to save a woman you met three day earlier.

No comments: