Monday, December 10, 2007

Ethan is a Star

My son was in a short film done by our media man, Mike Gomez. If you want to see it you can watch it here. One Warning though, the language is rated "R" so if you aren't comfortable with that sort of thing you might want to watch it with the sound down or something.

In other news there is a lot of dark stuff happening right now that I'm not at liberty to discuss, nor have I got totally figured out. Despite this I have a feeling that God is doing something unseen in the lives of the people of our church, or at least is about to. I know that sounds super spiritual and cheesy as can be, but I know it's the truth. This doesn't mean that bad things aren't coming, I just have the feeling that when all is said and done we'll be standing stronger in the end for it.

No comments: