Thursday, January 11, 2007

Four Days Left

Our first service is only four days a way and I think we are just about ready. The band is set, my message is done (sorta) and the technical stuff is sorted out as much as technical stuff ever is. We are only offering childcare from six months to five years right now but that's fully taken care of.

The question everyone has been asking me lately is if I'm ready. I can now honestly answer that with a big "yes." I know there are probably a lot of church planters more experienced than me who would tell me that you're never ready, but it's time to do this now. The things I used to worry about no longer bother me, God has met so many of our needs as a church so far that I'm convinced He will continue to do so. I don't know what the next few months have in store for us but I know I'm doing what I'm suppose to be doing and that is a great feeling.

No comments: