Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back from vacation and just to let you know, I had an awesome time. I went to the beach everyday, saw a zoo, watched a movie, played some cards, and basically did a whole lot of nothing. I'm going to go ahead and label this my best vacation ever.

Every other vacation I ever took I had my mind on things back home and no matter how much fun I had I was always ready to get back when it was time to leave. This time I didn't think about Vegas at all, I left the church in Jason's hands and left work to just pile up and wait for me to get back. I even left my phone in the hotel room one day! When it was time to go I didn't want to leave and I felt a little sad that I wouldn't see nice weather again for awhile.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and there is a new sermon that I need to write, but it won't be so bad. I feel renewed and I'm ready to face Vegas once again come Monday, but as for tonight, I think I'm just going to start reading the last Harry Potter and spend some time remembering the really great things about this last weekend.

No comments: