Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sick

So, its what I get for talking about how I hardly ever get sick, but last night Hannah and I came down with what the rest of the family had been suffering through. I got about three hours total sleep last night and now that I finally feel like I'm getting over it, I feel a little feverish. I'm scared I'm coming down with what Bekah had now.

Thank God that it was Bekah's turn to preach today, I would have tried to get my way through it if I had too, but I don't know how it would've turned out. I all most didn't go to church at all today, but the Sundays that I'm off are the only times I really get to just sit a listen to a message, so that combined with the fact I didn't want to leave everyone one man short on the whole set up break down thing got me in the door today.

I'm going to lay around and do nothing the rest of the day, in hopes that I feel better by work tomorrow. Why is it I never get sick on a fun day to do nothing, like Wednesday?

No comments: