Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Good Day

The first graders weren't that bad today, and whereas I don't look forward to the next two days with them at least everyday is a day closer to me being done.

My class was canceled for tonight, so I don't have to make a long car trip for 10 minutes worth of work after all.

I had a wedding scheduled for the Saturday that I was coming back from Santa Barbara and that just got canceled. This means I don't have to worry about what time I get back and I'll have a true vacation weekend that week.

I found out that the postage on our mailer is going to be about $500 less than what we were quoted. I should have samples of the mailer on Friday.

I'm going to the advanced screening of Blades of Steel or whatever it's called tomorrow.

My tax return money should be in sometime in the next two days.

I think I made some kind of break through for my next sermon last night.

I had to put new holes in my belt this morning due to the fact I'm no longer sporting the man gut.

It's almost Friday.

No comments: