Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Week Off

Yesterday was my last day at work for a whole week thanks to Spring Break. It was also Field Day which led to me getting my first sunburn of the year. So, here I sit, a funny shade of red with an entire week free from work coming up.I plan on doing nothing except working on my Easter sermon, getting a few things done for the church, and catching the Brand New concert on Thursday.

I've been going for almost a month now without a real day off. Between Church, weddings, and teaching I've been feeling really drained. I know it's not healthy, but I just kinda found myself stuck this way and the only thing to do is get through it.

I have a meeting this morning and then I have to touch up my message until this afternoon when I have a couple of weddings to perform. I'm just looking forward to six o'clock when I'll be back home and can just forget about everything except church for a little while.

No comments: