Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Think We Can Do This Sunday Thing

Today was our second service in the elementary school and I think things are going well.

The mailers got to some people a bit earlier than we expected so we had some new people this week as well as some phone calls and website hits checking us out.

Worship was rough today, but nobody seemed to mind. We've had so many awesome weeks from the band they're allowed to have a off day every once and awhile.

Bekah's sermon was really good, she's going to be great to have for the weeks I don't preach.

Set up and tear down hasn't been that bad, summer is coming though.

We are still waiting on our chairs and projection screen, but we borrowed and jury rigged some things and all went well.

So far so good. Now all I have to do is get my Easter sermon series ready and we can do it all again next week.

No comments: