Monday, April 9, 2007

Babies and Catchy Songs

I took Autumn to the hospital at 4am this morning and at 1:45 Ethan was born weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces. He's healthy and Autumn is doing just fine. They are both going to stay the night at the hospital and Me and my little girl Hannah will go pick them up tomorrow. I should be posting pictures sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I don't think it's all quite sunken in yet, I'm still kinda in a daze, but once we bring him home tomorrow the reality of it all should hit me.

In other news, I've got this song stuck in my head that I heard on the way to the hospital this morning. It's "Hey Delilah" by The Plain White Tees. The problem with a song getting stuck in my head is three fold:

1) I want to sing it all day.

2) I can't sing at all, not even a little bit. It's really kinda sad.

3) I never know the right lyrics, so I make them up as I go.

Add this all together and you get me singing something totally wrong, both musically and lyrically all day. This wouldn't be so bad if people didn't catch me doing this every once and awhile.

Oh well, maybe Ethan will like my songs.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I like your songs. Sometimes we just sing because there is something in us that wants to come out. Even if we do not have the words.