Monday, April 2, 2007

Must Read Blog For Church Planters

My favorite blogger just moved her blog here to Blogger. Alright, I'm a little bias because she is one of my best friends and our Connection Pastor here at The Venue, but I think that anyone that wants more insight into church planting should check her page out.

Most of the church planting blogs out there are written by male lead pastors. When you do find a female church planter blog it is usually written by a pastor's wife. These are both good things and I enjoy reading them, but they only represent a very small portion of the church planting experience.

Bekah is a young woman, an associate pastor, and a church planter called to Las Vegas all rolled into one (Any one of these could be considered scandalous in some denominations). I enjoy reading her blogs because no matter if she's talking about church or just everyday life you get a different perspective from a genuine person who remains real although God has placed her in an unreal situation.

Go see what I'm talking about. Her link is in my links section or just click here.

No comments: