Monday, April 23, 2007

Moving

I helped Tyson and Bekah move into their new house yesterday. I thought it was going to be really tough since we were doing it after we did set-up, tear-down, and then unload the truck, but it wasn't that bad. When me and Autumn move in August it's going to be a slightly different story.

There is something that feels good about a move. Maybe it's the idea of change or the completion of something expected. Either way it makes things feel new (maybe that's why I seem to do it every two years on average).

The future is more of a mystery to me now than it's every been and I have more on my plate now than ever before, but life looks good. I'm happier than I've ever been and I'll take the challenges as they come. They never told me that the uncertainty of what's to come mixed with the possibility of failure can actually be an exciting thing. Maybe that sounds as crazy to you as it does to me, but being a little crazy never hurts when you are planting churches.

No comments: