Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dr. No!

Being with Autumn in the hospital when she was having Ethan made me think about how long it's been since I've been to the doctor for anything. My last check-up was ten years ago, I was forced to get one for a job I was applying for or else I wouldn't have even done that one. I have nothing against doctors, it's just I don't get sick very often and the idea of regular check ups kinda freaks me out. I'll probably go some day soon, but I was thinking about worse case scenarios and this is what I came up with:

Here are the ten things I never want to hear the doctor say to me while I'm being examined:

1. "You look like someone I knew in community college."
2. "That's not suppose to look like that."
3. "Hmmm..."
4. "I'll be back, I need to get the lubrication."
5. "Could you look at this for me and tell me if you think it looks normal?"
6. "Here's a number to a nice funeral home."
7. "After you fill up that one could you fill this one for me? I have a court ordered drug test in an hour."
8. "That's not suppose to be that color."
9. "I'm not going to lie to you, things are going to get a little weird for a few minutes."
10. "Bad news, we're out of lubrication."

No comments: